Ashley Corbett, LICSW, LCSW-C, CCTP
Maternal Mental Health Coach
CEO, Founder & Creator
Hi, I'm Ashley Corbett! I am Maternal Mental Health Coach, Licensed Clinical Therapist, Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, TV host, Author, and Mama who is passionate about healing other Mamas. I have been serving Mamas for over 15 years and while I will always tell you the truth to get you to your breakthrough, it is always done in love. You have to be ready to take the journey of healing. Why? Because I can't do the work for you. And as much as I want you to be healed, I can't want it more than you. This is your life Mama. Your children are depending on you. Generations to come are waiting on you. So if you are ready to shine your light and say goodbye to that dark cloud hovering over you, then I am ready ten toes down to do the work with you. It's time to live the life you deserve! Are you ready for your mental makeover?
Oh, by the way, I'm as real as they come. So if you can handle some gentle realness, then we'll have so much fun working together!
Depression, Anxiety, Overwhelm...Oh My!
Parenting is stressful enough!
Add that to being a woman, partner, reliable sibling in the family, a professional, a chef, house manager, teacher and the go-to for your friends...
You don't know whether you're coming or going!
Then... unexpected, difficult life moments happen!
Who do you turn to so you don't have a meltdown?
Say you do have a meltdown, who do you call to recover and regain composure?
You call me! That's who!
Just like Makisha did. Click on her photo below to hear her testimony.
Wish you weren't sad, stressed, overwhelmed and feeling emotionally broken?
Want to show up WHOLE in your everyday life?
Let's get you the support you deserve!
You are not in this alone.
Meet Your Coach
What is a Mommy Mental Makeover™?
A Mommy Mental Makeover is a mental and emotional transformation that mothers experience after engaging in a virtual 90-day "tribid" program that includes an online course, live group coaching, and one-on-one support with a maternal mental health professional who teaches effective resilience strategies to combat mood disturbances and life stressors. Mothers offer one another a sisterhood of support as they reflect on their shared journeys through motherhood and now their mental and emotional healing.
You need this course if you:
- feel guilty about balancing work and mommying
- stay busy so you don't have to face your problems
- feel overwhelmed by work or your business
- find yourself constantly crying
- constantly worry
- feel like you have lost your identity
- think you should be further along in life
- have self-doubt about making the right decisions
- believe the people around you don't quite understand you
- lack confidence to speak up for yourself
- are new to motherhood and your head is spinning trying to keep up
- don't feel supported by family and friends
If you said, "OMG, THIS IS ME!"
Then, you may be a perfect fit for the Mommy Mental Makeover Program. Click the button below to schedule a call with me now.
Are you Forcing a Smile?
You don't have to fake it, Mama!
You're not okay.
It's perfectly alright to ask for help.
It doesn't make you weak or inadequate.
There is power in recognizing you need help, but empowerment comes when you actually seek it!
"Most of my life I suffered from depression and anxiety. Before this course I would always think negative or over think about many things. And what I have learned with this course is replacing my negative thoughts (trash thoughts) with positive thoughts (treasure thoughts). I have learned to take deep breaths in and out when I started to feel overwhelmed. Now I feel my mind and spirit is free from all the anxiety and stress I been dealing with. I now feel I am ready to take on the world with a positive perspective for myself and my children."
- Candace C.
**Making your mental health a priority is crucial and extremely important to your overall wellbeing. Your kids need you to be healthy, happy and whole.**
Can't wait to get inside the course and need a strategy now?
Get Your FREE Mommy Power Hour Checklist!
It's a critical component of the Mommy Mental Makeover Course.
All of the moms who have completed the course love it!
We use the Body, Mind, Soul Trifecta to shift your way of being and maximize your power so you can show up authentically in your life.
You learn the importance of putting yourself first in the beginning of your day.
When you are powered up, you are super charged to handle motherhood & womanhood.
The Mommy Power Hour Checklist was created to formulate healthy behavioral practices that elevate mind, mood and motivation.
Here's what you receive once you join the Mommy Mental Makeover™ Program:
- 90-day Online Self-Paced Healing Curriculum with Interactive Coaching Throughout Each Module
- Digital Workbook to Serve as Your Toolkit for Long-Term Success
- Access to Exclusive Facebook Community of Healing Mamas So You Know You Are Not Alone and Feel Supported 24/7
- Weekly Virtual Live Group Coaching Sessions to Support You as You Transform Into the Upgraded Version of You
- One-on-One Q & A Coaching Calls to Help You with Accelerated Healing
You deserve this program because you are worth the investment. Schedule a call.
Refreshing isn't it?
To know that you can feel better and heal better in just 90 days.
As I write, I honestly don’t know where I would be mentally and emotionally if I had not embarked on my “Mommy Mental Makeover” class last year with Ashley Corbett! There were so many barriers to stop me from taking the leap, and it was those same barriers that made this class an imperative. If you are a mom overwhelmed with a million things on your “todo list”, then definitely add this class to it and watch your “to-dos” evaporate into “just be” with simple applicable steps and instruction.
Don't be torn, let's transform! The makeover begins with your YES.
Once you finish the course, you will:
- Have more "me-time"
- Have increased energy to do the things you love
- Experience decreased symptoms of depression
- Have an action plan that keeps your anxiety low
- Have improved delegation skills to overcome overwhelm
- Have a community of other moms supporting you and cheering you on to maintain your transformation
- Feel more confident in yourself as a woman and mom
- Feel like you are more than a good enough mother
- Become the best version of you!
Click the link below to schedule a call with
me if you have questions about getting started!